Hager Invicta 3 Panelboards 400A Incoming 125A Outgoing – Glazed 6 – 18 Way
NB. Image representative of range.
Got a Hager Panelboard enquiry? Contact us with your requirements for a quick quotation today!
The last few years have seen a major change in the design and installation of commercial electrical distribution systems. The panelboard is at the heart of such a system, whether acting as the main incoming board or as part of the sub distribution. Modern electrical distribution systems have more RCD protection, more metering and more control devices. Panelboards have to offer a flexible solution to help meet these needs.
- Enclosures manufactured from 1.5mm DC01M cold reduced mild steel, phosphate pretreated and powder coated to 00a01 BS4800.
- Enclosures manufactured from 1.5mm DC01M cold reduced mild steel, phosphate pretreated and powder coated to 00A01 BS4800.
- Complies with BS EN 61439-2.
- Enclosure degree of protection: IP3X.
- Internal separation Form 3A.
- 6, 8, 12, 16, 18 Triple Pole outgoing ways.
Cable Capacity Outgoers
- 1 & 3 pole MCCB 70mm² flexible.
- 1 & 3 pole MCCB 95mm² solid.
- Busbar rated current 400A continuous.
- Busbar rated short-time withstand current 35kA for 1s direct connected (unconditional).
- Single pole 16-125A (10 ratings).
- Fixed thermal, fixed magnetic trips.
- Triple pole 25-125A (6 ratings) adjustable thermal fixed magnetic trips.