Xpelair CF20T Premier Condensation Control Fan With Timer – 91016AW
Premier CF20T 5 speed centrifugal fan with a built in 2 minute delayed start over-run timer to continue the extraction of moisture and odours for between 30 seconds to 20 minutes after the unit is switched off, integral humidistat adjustable from 50-90% and integral pull cord for on/off, speed and trickle mode selection.
The Premier range of centrifugal pressure developing fans is designed for bathroom, toilet and utility room installations where longer duct runs are required. They are also suitable for many commercial applications such as hotel rooms, office toilets and commercial wet rooms.
All Premier models have a gloss white casing with clean and sleek appearance and can be surface mounted or easily recessed into ceilings or stud work walls, in recesses as little as 50mm deep. They can also be can be connected, using the side entry knockout provided, to profile 29mm flat plastic ducting with the use of a FDA Premier fan adaptor accessory. Alternatively 100mm circular ducting can be used with the spigot supplied. They can also be through wall mounted using a 100mm wall tube kit. The CF20 models are supplied with a brown 100mm external outlet grille for wall or soffit fixing.
CF20 models are IPX5 rated. All are BEAB approved and are suitable for 220-240V AC 50Hz mains operation.
- Room size performance speed selector, with boost and trickle ventilation settings on selected models
- Adjustable humidistat (50% – 90%)
- Adjustable run-on timer (30 seconds – 20 minutes)
- ''Quick Visit'' delay feature on multi-speed timer models (2 minutes)
- Automatic air operated backdraught shutter
- Can be surface mounted or recessed for flexible installation
- Totally enclosed maintenance free long life motors
- Clip-off front cover and fan blade for ease of cleaning and maintenance